JVC Precision, a premier provider of Design Engineering and Metal Fabrication Services in Orillia ON is undergoing some exciting new changes to the business. We are looking for highly skilled individuals with the right attitude, to be part of this growing company.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Welder Trade/ CWB Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of working in Metal Fabrication. Custom and/ or Custom & Production environment
Required Skills & Techniques:
- Read & interpret welding drawings, specs, manuals and processes.
- Examine welds to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending equipment.
- Determine weldability of materials, select filler rods, operate hoist and lift equipment.
- GTAW, TIG, GMAW, MIG experience necessary. Flat, horizontal and vertical welding experience a must.
- Mild Steel, Stainless, Aluminum
- Fast-paced environment. Requires heavy lifting, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye-coordination and an over-abundance of common sense. Occasionally required to stand for extended period of time.
-Fluent English. (solid oral & written communication skills required)
- Up to 28kg (60lbs)
- Have transportation w/ valid driver’s license.
- Must have steel-toed footwear.
- We hire good people with positive attitudes. We run a "safety before profit" work environment. Team members are encouraged to share ideas and experiences that improve quality and a create a better workplace for all.
- We are looking for problem solvers, decision makers, planners and organizers with a high focus on detail.
- We offer competitive wages & benefits package
If you meet the above minimum criteria - WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Send resumés to: